Thursday 21 February 2013

Trying Very Hard

It is Half Term.
So how do I fill my days.
Or rather, how do they fill my days.


One thing is for sure.
You can never get them all to do the same thing at the same time !
You cannot possible go shopping with all these little Men
and not get stressed !
But looking back now I can smile with pride because they are all so lovely in their
own special ways.
It is just that sometimes it is easy to forget that fact !


 I look into the garden and think....Nah, not today too cold !
But I still love a trip to the Garden Centre.
Even though there is not much there.
But I did come home with these to fill our pots.


 Ferns and Ivy I love.
And Zinc too !


This Zinc Window Box is really for the Shop but it looks good here
on the desk and keeps all our books together nicely.


 And then Ted starts.
No noise, just that pleading look.
Pleeeeeeeaeze take me for a walk.


 I am so sweet, surely you want to go for a walk Mum ?


Is that going to be a yes then ?


Nope....OK then not going to look at you anymore...


Sorry Teddy, I have plants to pot...


I cannot believe the week is almost gone.
Next week we have a home party to do.
First one this year.


Roll on Spring.
The Garden is begging for attention.
Bye for now...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I recently came across your blog and have been enjoying reading through it! You have a wonderful family and Ted is a brilliant character! I love your pot plants too :)

I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your blog on Glipho? Glipho is a new social blogging network that aims to promote the writing of its users and help build their audiences. We are trying to establish a creative community at Glipho, and your blog is just what we are looking for.

As your blog is powered by Blogger, you can simply import all your old posts to Glipho without affecting your existing blog at all. You can use your Glipho account to connect to any other major social network accounts you may own, so you can spread your blog as far as possible. We also use our own social media accounts to promote your content. One thing I should mention is that Glipho has a minimum word count of 150 per post- this way we can focus on the creative written content!

If you're interested check out our website at http://glipho.com and have a look around. Please feel free to ask me any questions, and if you would like to receive an invite to set up an account!

Have a great day,

Teo



Glipho Limited
14 Suite 3 D
Docklands Business Centre
10-16 Tiller Road
London E14 8PX


(e): teo@glipho.com
(w): www.glipho.com