Friday 31 August 2012

A Trip to Denmark And Our First Craft And Gift Fair

It has been so hectic the past few weeks.
Planning our trip to Denmark to one of our suppliers.
Planning the Bexley Village Fair.


But it has been great fun too.
Our trip to Denmark was wonderful.
We were like three little girls let loose
in their favourite toy shop!



So much stock and all displayed so beautifully.



Choosing was very difficult.
We could have bought it all.



So our order was placed and will be in our on-line shop soon.


We will be launching a New Website in September.
We will post the link and would like you to pop over and take a peep.
Let us know what you think.
Your comments and emails are always valued.


We are also planning more Fairs in the run up to 
Christmas.



Our pendent lights 
 were very popular and some of you have been emailing
us to see if we can get more.
We will be getting more of the smaller Ribbed Pendent Lights
in October.
We have also bought some new styles.
Three or four different styles to tempt you!


Some pretty Linen Cushions with embroidery and the seat pad included
will be coming with our next delivery too.


We loved the zinc top to these candlesticks.



These are lovely containers and come complete 
with gingham ribbon.





This Saturday.
Bexley Freemantle Hall.
In the centre of the village.
Is the venue for our first Craft & Gift Fair.

Freemantle Hall
Bexley
Kent
DA1 5AA

Do try and pop along to see us.
We would love to meet you.
JKC
X


7 comments:

Pondside said...

Good luck with your first fair! I'd love to pop around but I don't think I'll get as far as that next week. Your new stock is just beautiful - I want some of everything!

jill said...

Hi girls,all your stock is lovely I would love to come and see you but I think I am just a little too far away,Yorkshire is a many hours away!! Good luck,loveJill xx

Down by the sea said...

I love Denmark and will look forward to seeing your new items. Have a godd time at your fair.
Sarah x

Unknown said...

102Wow really love the look of all those gorgeous items,everything would just match the look I'm trying to acheive in my home at the moment ,I'm fast running out of furniture to paint( a good thing )
lots of luck with your fair,just a shame I live in the north east,or else i would be there in a heartbeat
XX Manda XX

OhSoVintage said...

I'm not surprised you wanted to buy it all, I would too. How exciting to go to Denmark with your daughters to choose the new stock too. I particularly like the lamps in one of the last photos.
Ruth x

Helen said...

It all looks gorgeous as usual, you have wonderful taste
xx

Claire said...

Hope your fair went well. I spy lots of gorgeous goodies :) looking forward to seeing what you have bought. Claire x